Merge Tag for Signatures
We’re changing the way we do email signatures. Next week you’ll have the option to either automatically add your signature to all outbound emails, or add them with an email tag. This week, all email signatures will need to be manual, make sure to use the “Signature of the Rep” merge tag in your templates.
Prospects who unsubscribe from your automated emails are now marked with a red “unsubscribed” tag so you know not to include them in email blasts.
Unsubscribed prospects can still be contacted at your discretion.
- Sort Import logs by date & type
- Display Contact Owner on contact card
- Toggle email notifications
- Add wait days before first touchpoint
- Fixed various cosmetic bugs
- Contacts disappearing in the engagement tasks page
- Wf tasks redirecting to the contacts page
- Dialer stability fixes
- When trying to change buckets of multiple contacts shared buckets were not shown